Monday 19 October 2009

EMMA BELL...


Food Food Food! I love Emma Bells knitwear! Her collections are lovely! It reminds me of knitting fried eggs whilst at college, I made brooches etc, when I came to uni I was told no one wanted to look like a clown, but they must do as id gladly wear this dress! Me and many other Emma Bell fans!
I like the tacky shiny fabrics and glittery bits!
image above from emma's S/S 2009 collection


who wouldnt want to wear a hot dog hat?








Autum winter 2009 sees emma playing with gingerbread perspex cut outs, knitted bananna jumpers modeled by Big Brother twins Sam and Amanda, Jodie Harsh and a fun intro, a giant dog singing 'how much is that doggy in the window'  by Scottee! This girl knows how to put on a show!



HOW MUCH IS THAT DOGGY IN THE WINDOW?




&

No comments:

Post a Comment